Saturday, December 6, 2014

Panzer II Ausf F Update

Progressing with the interior, 90% done.

I gave it some more washes, pigments and pin washes. Same thing I did with the engine.
First I gave it a Vallejo Oiled Earth wash, followed with Sepia at some places.After that, AK Dust effects and in the end I used Vandyke Brown with AK fuel stains to represent engine dirt.
I’m not completely satisfied with the result of the engine so I’ll probably do some more weathering later on…
Next step to finish radio equipment, hatches and I’ll do some more fine chipping with the brush.
Stay tuned cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.